Tuesday 13 September 2011

The Demon's Tongue

A while back I had an encounter with someone, a man in his mid forties, claiming to be Archangel Azrael incarnate on some other website welcoming all sorts of religious deviants on there.

His story began as such:

"When I was a little boy at a funeral procession a demon came out from behind a tombstone beckoning to come near calling me by the name "Azrael", it had frightening red eyes...."

Okay the rest of the story is irrelevant, but note as to how this "angelic incarnate" said that A DEMON was the one to tell him of his so-called "Divinity".

This person wrote in some group for people calling themselves "incarnated angels".

He told the young ones there, that he was what he was because a Demon told him so, therefore they must believe every word he says, with the result that some of them actually changed their usernames to what he told them to be as well acting as some sort of spiritual tutor for teenagers who are all spiritually troubled.

I also asked him, "Now if you are archangel Azrael, do you have powers, and if so, what powers?". He replied and said: "I have no powers whatsoever, but asking me to perform a miracle is to test God!"

Okay, so he had no powers, so how can he then perform any miracle whatsoever if he does not have angelic powers to begin with?! Note that to ask him to prove himself would mean to test God, so he thought he was God as well, and if a demon told him that he was an archangel weren't Satan his "god" that I was testing?

I also said that he must defend himself, for if he is not a false prophet he must be able to stand his ground, he refused to answer my questions and said to me "What gives you the God given right to judge the beliefs of others?" and I replied: "Truth is my God Given Right through the Heart of God, the Holy Spirit that dwells within me".

He also added all the youngsters of that particular group to his friend circle, playing some sort of mentor over them, deceiving them based on the Demon's Tongue (The Demon that told him that he was Archangel Azrael incarnate).

And then I saw the Lie fall to Truth...as quickly as he came he ran away - he swiftly deleted all his stories in that group knowing very well that what I told him was the Truth, that he was deceiving millions based on the Demon's Tongue.

Never let the word "angel" fool you when it comes to people claiming to be spiritual teachers.  
Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves (within). (matthew 7: 15)

A few more biblical quotes on the false doctrines of Demons:

1) "But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines (teachings) of demons," - 1 Timothy 4:1

2) "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: " - 1 Peter 5:8

3) "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many." - Matthew 24:11

4) "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect." - Matthew 24:24

5) "For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." - 2 Corinthians 11:13-14


6) **** But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you **** (they've been around for ages, it isn't really a new thing and still people are asleep to this reality)
7) Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

8) Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity [lawlessness].

No comments:

Post a Comment