Sunday 25 September 2011

Angels acting like assholes

So I've been dealing a lot with people claiming to be "angels incarnate" making claims of some serious superhero shit... such as this "hardcore shit":

(please try to recognize the pattern if you would deal with someone like this in the future)

"Considering the line of now front line work I do and recent events (the raising of consciousness, preparing for the end of the world saving lost souls), there is a potential risk I might get a chance to not get the words out that I should. So I want to get something out in the open so no matter what happens to me, I will not have regrets. As the saying goes; "Better said now than never."

I probably have only spoken to some of few very little, and some more than others. However, I just want to let you people know some things that come from deep in my heart. Sure you may have not met me, who knows maybe one day you will?

No matter what hour of the day, no matter how far you are, no matter what country or timezone you live in. I will always be here if you ever need someone to talk to. I'm not doing this because of my faith, I do this because I am following my heart. No matter how crazy something may be or sad it is, or just simple daily conversation. I would be more than happy to take a day off work if it meant I can spend the whole night and day talking you through things and make sure that you don't feel scared or sad anymore. Right now, my finances aren't exactly great so this is my way at the moment of doing what I can. But if there came a time when I had my money sorted and you got in trouble, I would gladly jump on the nearest flight and travel thousands of miles to be by your side so you would never feel isolated and alone. These are not fluffy words, these are cold hard facts and if I can get hold of a few people again, I will ask them to come on here and tell you what I did for them. Distance means nothing to me, your happiness does. I don't care what you done in the past, what you do now an any other of those details along those lines, that will not stop me going beyond limits to make sure you live happy lives in this difficult and sometimes cruel world.

People can criticize me as much as they want, and tell me not to bother caring and doing what I do. Often I get told what I do is foolish, but that will not stop me following my heart and making the world a better place. I don't care how much I get mocked, named or humiliated I get. That will not bind me down from caring about each and every one of you. If there was a situation where I would either get shot or give up how much I care, I would take literally every bullet.

To be honest I tend to put up a lot of barriers, not anything against any of you. But my biggest fear is that all the compassion I have for you all will freak you out and you would never talk to me again. I'm more than certain some of you wouldn't but I'm confessing my biggest fear here. Also, I worry a lot that I get on people's nerves as many times in the past my good intentions have been misread and it has irritated people. I hate upsetting others, and I am very vulnerable to getting bad guilt trips. However that won't stop me trying, even if it means some walk away and then come back, the same level of compassion will always be there.

I don't want anything in return and never will."



These are typical the types of people that BLOCK AND HARASS YOU in online forums, when you question their "angelic attire", abilities and Truthfulness.

So I wrote a this for those who want the bullshit cleared up keeping in mind that the girl that wrote about playing "saviour to all" (in the above orange box) just blocked me on some online website and incited other members of the same site to block me as well during private message sessions where debasing people seems their prime past time hobby - that is of course when they are not "saving people":
During my journey I have met a lot of people who claim that they are the radiance of light and love itself, and that they will do absolutely anything for you and that they love you with heart and soul, but really come on people, when someone like that blocks or attacks you with no reason or just out of pure prejudice, I really think you should question whether or not these people are as sweet and empathic as they say they really are!  

This is a reality check for everyone who comes across such people claiming love and light for all, yet when they don't like you they just simply block you out of their life from a concrete stance of ego, not to mention the personal attacks and threats in online forums...they won't hesitate to flag your stories or try to get you banned, because they can't handle the Truth...

Please don't tell me that their love is unconditional, because people THAT IS A LIE!!!

These swindling mishaps tend to gossip behind your back and form gangs in websites...so really "love and light" behaviour isn't it?! It's like they want to warn everybody of someone they don't like and instantly a whole army of haters stands on the front lines of battlefield...yeah NO UNCONDITIONAL LOVE THERE IS ONLY PURE HATRED threatened by someone that might just hurt their pride for telling them the Truth as it is...terribly deluded souls cheering on the lies of each other...so charming yet pathetic...we all know that liars get their rude awakening somewhere down the line...

They say they love everyone, but the moment you get blocked or attacked (harassed) by such a person should be a clear indication that these people are just really insane jokers.

I really don't know why they tell people that they are like superheroes, when in fact they are far from the very thing they proclaim to be!

Please take note that in these days and in the past throughout ages we had many of such people, promising the world lies and when it comes to the push they just can't produce and prove themselves ridiculous clowns only out to stroke their own egos!

Stay alert - the dark forces can always speak of love but can never really give it, be therefore vigilant because your soul is on the line...

Putting trust in fake love is like lining yourself up for a nightmare!


----------------
all bullshitters eventually get their shit thrown in their own faces as gift from themselves to themselves


No comments:

Post a Comment