Sunday 25 September 2011

Archangel Metatron: Holy Shit

 humans are better to be trusted than humans claiming to be archangels

 Okay so here follows a conversation between me and some "angel" in an online forum which I will call “SicklyStar”…the following story is about her and what she told me as warning to others which she did not take lightly:

SicklyStar wrote
on 01:51PM at Mar 30th, 2011
I know that I am an angel because the archangel Metatron told me.  He is walking among us as in a human body like I am.  He is quite open about his being Metatron, but the humans do not believe him and many call him crazy.  He knew about how the demons where trying to destroy me, and I there is no way that he could have known that, I had never told anyone except my parents, and they wanted me locked away for it.

Metatron is a good friend of mine, and I don't like people talking to him in a mean manner.

I also have certain powers, like being able to see, hear, and feel the spiritual world.  I used to have pyrokinesis until I had surpressed it so long it just dissapeared.

If demons are always trying to destroy you, it means that you are a threat to them.


Akasha wrote
on 11:17AM at Apr 7th, 2011
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."

- Laurence J. Peter (1919 - 1988)

------

Some chick here said that her best friend is Metatron incarnate, he has made tons of videos and does great things for Humanity...

OKAY...

Chirp chirp, creek, creek...

Hear the Crickets song of irony....

Yeah it is only logical that above mentioned metatron is a human, in spite of what he has done for humanity, and how many videos he had made under a false name calling himself Archangel Metatron.

I find this extremely amusing, see there was this other dude in the same forum, who also claimed to be Metatron, yet it was not the same one as the one SicklyStar was praising like a "god"... jesus, how many metatrons are there???

Clear proof of the dangers of the new age movement.

The mentioned chick has made 'Metatron' (the guy who pretends to be metatron) her personal Messiah, she claims to have no friends whatsoever but him, okay hear the crickets saying "Huh, what the f----?"

She also gave various links of videos on youTube which she says Metatron made, sorry but only Humans can make video tapes, and then there are people stupid enough to believe everything they read and hear, so desperate just to feel special she never comes aware of the fact that he is abusing his authority over her by feeding her lies, getting some sick kick out of controlling her mind.

Oh she also claimed that Metatron is on facebook, yeah holy shit right, what the hell would an archangel do wasting time on facebook when he is supposed to be rescuing people in great disaster, alas the chick to be "Metatron's" little toy must be in fact one great disaster...

Hahahaha

WARNING: youTube videos from any archangels whatsoever are made by humans, for a quick buck to rock your pockets and to get some psychological power kick from abusing your ignorance. There are many frauds out there who use lies to feel all powerful and mighty, and then hurting people in return!!!! They are nothing more than sadists, getting a quick fix from fucking with your mind!!!

----

Note: the only demons you have to worry about is the demons within yourself, ignorance is one of them!

(the girl said that “metatron as helped her get rid of demons that were harassing her)

SicklyStar wrote

on 08:35AM at Apr 8th, 2011
He has been able to help many because they are able to reach him on Facebook and other sites.

Anyways, I'm getting sick of arguing with this idiot (Akasha), if someone can't see the fact that he has actually helped people, it doesn't really matter if he's an archangel or not [you will later see that indeed it matters a great deal to her that he is what he claims to be], we are all put here for a reason, to save lives and show people the way to God.


Metatron is not my only friend, I have many friends, my name is ShowStopper, and I have nothing to hide.  If anyone wants to continue slamming ML, then join a Real Life SuperVillains group like everyone else, then you can be with other people who share your belief that Master Legend and every other Real Life SuperHero is a faker.




Akasha wrote
on 06:55PM at Apr 24th, 2011

How to know if you are an angel?

You put on a mask and let your false ego rock your world.

You pretend you are all sweet and nice, avoiding the fact that you have a dark side that comes out when you interact about people when they question your beliefs.

Some say that they are fallen angels, hey it is all good, the dark side does not justify here that they are not what they say, but the Truth is that they only claim to be an angel, whether fallen or not, to feel more special than they really are.

A true master knows that enlightenment is not anything special, yet again no angel in this forum that I have met knows this fact, for they are ruled by a false ego, and that false ego is which keeps them in the darkness... so much for claiming to spread light when their minds are governed by darkness.

"There is no darkness but ignorance" - William Shakespeare



SicklyStar wrote
on 02:41PM at May 5th, 2011

(quoting lyrics for educational purposes only)
I don't care,
what you are saying,
I will sing this song,
I will keep talking,
and singing along,
to my song....

Because I don't give a sam-heck what you say to me, and I wear a mask for a perfectly good reason.

And you've been talking to Zero and Zimmer, haven't you?  And Malvado apologized for going over-board in what he said to me on his blog.  And Agent Berrilium is just jealous that Tothian is giving me attention. [don’t know about who the hell she is talking about probably some other “superheroes or angels”]

Akasha wrote
on 10:05PM at May 5th, 2011

To Quote An 'angel'

Posted May 5th, 2011 at 9:35PM

"I don't care what you say about me, I am wearing this MASK of false angelichood for a perfectly good reason!'

So what's the reason?

To deceive others while you deceive yourself?

Should an 'angel' deceive? Or should an angel tell the Truth?

Also another: 'We that claim to be incarnated angels are not 100% sure that we are what (we say) we are'

Okay if you are not sure about calling yourself an angel, then why do you go ahead an do it anyway?

Yes 'wearing the deceitful mask for a perfectly good reason'.

What is good, about a great reason to lie?????

I am sorry to burst your bubble, but singing a song based on false notes, is really a cacophony, nothing beautiful about that because it has no true essence... it is fake song done only for the show...you are not doing it for yourself, but doing it for the people - - to look good, while your voice if not picked up by A Truth seer will go unnoticed as ugly and artificial, because there are so many people that live for the world and its lies like you do, therefore one liar cannot discern the lies of another from the Truth... so you and your little friends ("angels") are singing a discordant and meaningless mixture of sounds: which you perceive as beautiful because to the world it goes unnoticed, but to the Spirit world it is truly ugly because it is songs based on culpable lies.

SicklyStar wrote
on 12:39PM at May 6th, 2011
What is lived cannot be denied... And I was referring to the mask on my face, have you ever seen a picture of me?

Lyrics: (provided for educational purposes only)

Tell me something I don’t already know
I know that you can’t stand these things
I’m preaching in the streets
But how can I contain the truth I hold inside
With all the hurting people that I see so I don’t mind
Putting up with you, and all the things you say
I’m not about to stop or even change my ways

Chorus
There’s nothing you can say
That will take me away from this life
There’s nothing you can do
To shut me up (to shut me out) when I’m speaking the truth

You may not like all I have to say
But you can’t prove that everything
Is filled with empty words
I know my life and inside how I’ve changed
A testimony to the truth I speak, so I don’t mind
Putting up with you, and all the things you say
I’m not about to stop or even change my ways

Chorus
There’s nothing you can say
That will take me away from this life
There’s nothing you can do
To shut me up (to shut me out) when I’m speaking the truth

Akasha wrote
on 07:32PM at May 6th, 2011
SicklyStar, a message about your Metatron from my Guardian Angel looking out for the needs of the kids we are given to protect and warn against the NEW AGE MOVEMENT...

My Guardian Angel is in Spirit, and your Metatron is in flesh... so who will you listen too? The incorruptible or the corruptible?

---------------------------

Here's a message especially for you:


"Angelic, but a demon fills your head (your metatron)!!!"

Hobbs Angel of Death Lyrics - Liar 

(lyrics provided for educational purposes only)

Don't listen to what he tells you He'll feed you lies
He'll try to take your sight, he'll make you blind
He don't give a damn, he'll knife your back
You won't get a chance to attack He's a liar

He'll hack your brain, destroy your mind
He'll try to take your sight, he'll make you blind
You must be strong, put up a fight
It won't be long till the morning light He's a liar

He'll hack your brain, destroy your mind
You won't be sane, you are to blame
You fooled around with poison flame
You must believe this is not a game He's a liar


SicklyStar wrote
on 10:03AM at May 9th, 2011
True angels are always heroes, doing God's will.  What hast thou acomplished?  I have a hand full of dreams, and a heart full of God, let's see how far this takes me.  And fakes don't get shows titled "The Adventures of Master Legend" on HBO, coming soon.  Or their own comic books.  Or an article in Rolling Stone.  Or awards for heroism.  Or in a movie called "Superhero Me".  I could go on and on.  However, you are a waste of time, and I will no longer even read what you are saying.

In about, lets say, 5 years, let's all look back and see who has done the most work that really matters.  I probably won't even remember you existed, much less the garbage you love to post so well, taking what people say out of context and all that.  Probably no one will.  A waste of time, I'm telling you.

I am Reverend ShowStopper, signing off, never to even look at what you have to say to all this.  I think I'm going to go and help some people in Africa get clean water, and then try to raise some money for the Trichotillomania Learning Center.  And then think of something to put in my blog.  And if I have any time this evening, try to accept all these 800+ friend requests I have right now, I never seem to have much time to be on Facebook anymore. *sigh*, the work of a SuperHero.

Oh, yeah, I kill demons.  They hate me because I'm a threat to Lucifer's master plan, that's why they've tried to destroy me, because I'm a demon fighter and can see them.

Akasha wrote
on 08:17AM at May 15th, 2011
@SicklyStar you said:

And fakes don't get shows titled "The Adventures of Master Legend" on HBO, coming soon.  Or their own comic books.  Or an article in Rolling Stone.  Or awards for heroism.  Or in a movie called "Superhero Me".

So I ask you in reply to that: so real ones do?

Looks like you love him only for the fame and the titles, not for his good works.

It is funny how I saw a Smallville episode yesterday about 'the Blur' (clark/superman) versus 'the Bolt'... Where the bolt dude was all out for the fame, running around in his superhero costume and throwing shows to make his NAME big forgetting about saving the world and challenging clark to do the same "running around in angelic cloth the suit" whole day trying to get in comic books and rollingstones all the glamour...


And funny how clark said: "it is not about the suit, but what you do" (thus not about the outer show you throw but what you could have done in the time while chasing fame)... Your metatron is like bolt living for the world the glitter and the glam, people would do the most horrid things (tell lies about their abilities and "powers" just for the sake of worldly vanities...for "power" over people's minds, for with that type of manipulation you can get far trampling over millions in your way to get there).

And when clark challenged this bolt's absurd way of "being" he said to him: "Come now clark, you are just jealous because everything is about me and not about you!" So when bolt's girlfriend (blinded by his glitter) stood on the stage ready to be blown to pieces by a villain, bolt was powerless practically paralyzed because he was not a real superhero like clark - being nothing beneath the suit (soulless and spineless when the show is gone and faced with the reality)... It was clark that came out of nowhere and saved bolt's love interest.

Moral of the story: as clark said "illusions are fun until someone gets hurt". I need to add for your own sakes compare "the BLUR" with "the BOLT"... The way of "being". Clark works silently behind the scenes, not governed by pride...he is like a ghost, a phantom... He doesn't build large billboards advertising his expertise, nor create facebook accounts with millions of fans to make himself feel validated as superhero, nor does he make videotapes on youtube to attract fans, nor does he write comic books about himself (reducing his credibility as comics stays comics, nothing real about that), nor does he pose for fancy photo shoots in magazines like RollingStone -- funny how that would make him to pose in the nude for it's what that magazine is all about: NUDITY. You see that bolt (metatron) is a hypocrite because he ain't really nude (naked) in front of the cameras, no his suit or (glitter/fame) is in the way covering his true nature. See "BOLT" is a bright show-stopper, shining for the show only -- he does not shine behind the scenes, only when it is his que to play the role on stage. While clark "BLURS"... Shining behind the scenes in his phantom ways. Watch out for the deceitful glow, the clown called "show-stopper"!!!!

Alas, my words yet again fall upon deaf ears, but someone looking behind the scenes of the great shows performed by metatron/bolt on stage, looking and searching for Truth will find these words and HEAR with gratitude.




These so called "superheroes" with their facebook accounts and online networks are nothing more than online predators and pervs, looking for vulnerable and gullible targets to inflate their egos...truth be told any person who makes up such lies of being some sort of superhero or godlike figure all suffer horrible low self-esteem issues, which brings out the need to pretend all high and mighty when they are actually nothing in reality...these people are so mentally fucked up, if they can't even help themselves how can they help others - especially through lies? They are all BLUE BOLTS, terribly sad cases using the internet to feel powerful because they know they can be nothing in real life...they are BLUE (suffering serious mental issues and agony because of it) and seeing the internet as the unique opportunity NOT TO HEAL but to manipulate souls, the only thing a psychopath needs to cheer up is seeking to destroy innocent believers in their lies...they are nothing but energy vampires seeking to bleed their victims dry by abusing their ignorance.


this is what your "superhero" looks like behind the computer screen

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete