Tuesday 13 September 2011

Ascended Masters for Twinflames

When I joined an online starseed community a few months back, I was so enthusiastic to go and share my knowledge, especially since I met my twinflame in Spirit during the late months of 2009.

However I met this woman in her forties claiming that Kuthumi (a so called ascended master) was her twinflame, of course it didn't bother me, yet alone did I knew at that time that this entity was an ascended Master...but later on after leaving the starseed community due to their "intolerance of Truth" and clearly spiritual misguidance, it suddenly hit me.

I don't know why I cared, probably because the woman reminded me of someone I really cared for and and/or the fact that my Husband was also my Spirit Guide as she claimed Kuthumi was hers...and in that I went to go and do some research on "master kuthumi" and I found a rather "rude awakening" in the form of a pdf document that confirmed my suspicions that many of the new age doctrines were utter drivel (plain English: bullshit/nonsense) put out there to completely confuse spiritually inclined seekers, yet the seekers would never say that they are "confused" when they believe that what they believe is the Truth....after many struggles with evidently spiritually lost souls, I eventually gave up hope, but my twinflame encouraged me to not stop with what we came here to do, and to let the Spirit's fire keep on burning within me no matter how hard the lies and darkness try to leave me hopeless...so eventually my Spirit guide let me to this YouTube video of a girl looking terribly confused even so the more frightened because she didn't knew whether she was a "vampire" or not begging for help from anyone out there who might be able to help her and rid her of this heavy burden of "not knowing"; and it is in "not knowing that drives you mad" (it is the uncertainty that drives you insane), but this girl made me think about  the saying that if you seek God and never give up hope you will eventually see Him and find Truth...yet some people are comfortable in not knowing and believing illusions, hence I know this is a little bit off topic, but this fits with what the new age movement does to people these days - Leading them astray and lost. 

I will provide here the link to the pdf document to those who want to know more about the origins of the "ascended masters" and also to those who feel that there are too much judgement going on towards the "Indigo crowd":

http://www.briansbetterworld.com/articles/indigochildren.pdf

*** Please note that if your "Spirit Guide" or "Guardian Angel" claims to be some hotshot "ascended Master" or even some high up biblical archangel or saint such as mother mary or even "jesus himself", then the danger flickers should immediately go off, because those are definitely deceitful spirits. How do I know this you may ask? Because a twinflame never lies to His/her counterpart ever, as I said before:

A True Twinflame Union is never based on spiritual deceit.


Whoever follow and engage such atrocities , spreading ignorance,  has this sick attitude of being in love with an illusion, and one illusion is but part of the grand illusion of things.



They say: 'DO NOT tell me the Truth about Love Because I do not want to know the way of God".


***if you are currently surfing the web in search of answers, use it to your benefit, for technology is not meant to lead people astray, therefore with regards to computers and the technology today keep this in mind: 


"Science is but a perversion of itself unless it has as its ultimate goal the betterment of humanity" - Nikola Tesla










No comments:

Post a Comment