Saturday 5 July 2014

OTHERKIN ARE MORONS THAT DRIVES PEOPLE AWAY

OKAY so I just got suspended from a fucked up forum, who cannot see who the real arseholes are.

Apparently when you try to warn the world about otherkin fuckers and their online predatory bullshit, then you get called the troll...

The otherkin MAKES me hate them and HUMANS in general.

WHY?

Because they show us what arseholes they can be, that they are just as equally fucked in the head than the normal human being on the streets who can act like a total fucktard whenever he feels like it.

Let us put it in more simple terms: FUCKARDISM, is a not very hard to understand it can be defined as ANY PERSON WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANOTHER, and therefore are entitled to treat them like shit.

Otherkin are NOT SPECIAL, they DO NOT HAVE SUPERPOWERS, the only POWERS they do have is to ACT like sociopaths, who BELIEVE THEY CAN NEVER BE WRONG, yet the entire world must be wrong instead.

Sociopaths who share in general the psychopathy of the world, who let's say; are ruled by THE EGO that is totally separated from the SHADOW self, making them TOTALLY incapable to see that they are JUST AS FUCKED UP in the head than the ordinary human being.

Although I AM in a profession where I AM to help the victimized, I REALLY feel no sorrow for such pricks......... WHY? by thinking they are super special and that they can treat people like shit, they make themselves UNLOVABLE AND HATED okay....it is not like PEOPLE AUTOMATICALLY WORSHIPS them........because HALLO who can WORSHIP A SELFISH GOD? (SINCE THEY THINK THEY ARE GODS).....

ANYHOW there are people who fall for this shit...I was once too bedazzled by their bullshit...but no more I SAY...let these pricks DESPITE Of their DEPRESSION PROBLEMS (which they make the problem of others) go fuck themselves.

THEY would drive all people away, and NO ONE WOULD feel encouraged to HELP such arseholes IN REAL LIFE or ONLINE.

I think it is time to finally let go, and let them play their fucked up games....maybe to make total arses out of themselves........ i am tired of being harassed by these idiots for trying to help them...in fact I DO NOT CARE about anyone of them any more.........they can live their sorry lives, burn and soak in it for all I care.

I cannot believe I was so stupid, to actually engage TRAILER TRASH people like that.

This other post on tumblr made sense to me:

No it wasn’t a troll post, it was a post from an over-emotional fool who thought that raging at the world was really going to help solve my problems. It was stupid and ignorant of me, and I do sincerely apologize. 

 maybe I WAS ACTING IMMATURE and spreading too much negativity TOO by feeding the TROLLS all the time...YOU SHOULD JUST LET THEM STARVE.

OR MAYBE i should not apologize for being a bitch to THE REAL EMOTIONAL PRICKS, who cannot think with their HEADS, who lack any sense of higher reasoning,
 i mean why should anyone feel bad about TROLLING FUCKERS LIKE THAT BACK AT ALL? WHY SHOULD ANYONE FEEL ASHAMED or feeling bullied into feeling ashamed for treating such fucks with so much contempt when they TREAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE SHIT ON A DAILY BASIS.

It is during times like these that I wish the WHOLE WORLD BURNS DOWN because evil fuckers like the otherkin exist in it........it is in times like these THAT I AM ACTUALLY GLAD the world is such a shitty place IN REAL LIFE, where they are forced to exist outside of the internet, without their EGO INGESTION GAMES....It is at times like these where I WOULD ACTUALLY BE GLAD that an ATTORNEY WOULD LOSE A CASE DEFENDING PYSCHO DRAMA WHORES like them.

I am just overall sick of SICK PEOPLE thinking they can SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS by running away from it and scapegoating on other people...in fact I AM JUST SICK OF PEOPLE who cannot face themselves for what they really are - EVIL VINDICTIVE PRICKS with no other real purpose in life than to be arseholes.

Yes it is during times like these that I DO NOT PITY THEM AT ALL, and actually feel that they deserve to be victimized by those who think they are "normal" apart from their "otherkinism or special snowflake syndrome", it is during times like these that i just do not give a fuck and wish they get exactly what they deserve for all the lies they spread and wish to push down other people's throats.


No comments:

Post a Comment