Sunday 6 July 2014

LET'S GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT - THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WITCHES AND OTHERKIN

So I read an article written by another witchy friend, who complains about her otherkin friend totally losing her shit.

Many otherkin have asked me when I troll them, if I am not also doing the whole "escape artist thing" by calling myself a witch.

The difference between myself and the otherkin community is that I SEE MYSELF AS A SPIRITUAL PERSON WHO IS A TRUE SEEKER (hence witch on a seeker path) instead of a braindead zombie individual, making up shit for attention all the time, and not questioning things and hence being unable to debate about real spiritual topics - MEET THE OTHERKIN, people who CANNOT REASON beyond the topic of being a special snowflake...

That is the difference between being a witch and an otherkin.

The one ACTUALLY USES their brains TO THINK, to question things and to make observations to further their spiritual growth.

Whereas the otherkin DO NO SUCH THING, and lack ANY HIGHER SPIRITUAL REASONING ABILITY to begin with.

Yes I see myself as an outcast, so much so, THAT I DO NOT EVEN FIT INTO THE OTHERKIN COMMUNITY, because my need to question things by far outweighs theirs, they are only interested in trolling people and feeling special by mindfucking people into thinking they are, when in fact they know they aren't hence all the attention whoring to get attention on their part.

Let's say MY PATH could have been easier if I just stuck to being  A SOCIAL OUTCAST who gets called WITCH or GOTH for being different, WHO ACTUALLY THINKS OUTSIDE OF THE FUCKING BOX....but HAD I NOT JOINED THE OTHERKIN COMMUNITY (before i fucking left) I would have never learned HOW SCREWED UP some people can become wanting to be special, so much so that THEY BECOME SO ENGROSSED by the need to feel special that they FAIL TO NOTICE that they need to work on themselves any longer...unfortunately that is not the path of the witch or true spiritualist...we believe in continuous growth, and being in tune with parts of yourself THAT ARE EITHER LACKING or needs growth AND THEN TEND TO IT....whereas the otherkin LACK SELF-AWARENESS COMPLETELY and refuse to work on themselves because they believe they are already perfect.

What the otherkin community also taught me is that THEY LIVE in some fucking box, just like the people in everyday society PART OF ORGANIZED RELIGION and a society they consider as normal without further questioning.

I can thoroughly say THAT I HATE THE OTHERKIN COMMUNITY, not just because they proved HOW SUPERFICIAL THEY ARE ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL, but also that they proved to me that they are JUST LIKE PEOPLE BELONGING TO ORGANIZED RELIGION, using it to RUN AWAY FROM THEIR PROBLEMS............ the path I AM ON, is not a RELIGION rather a lifestyle...... I DO NOT USE MY BELIEFS TO RUN AWAY FROM MY PROBLEMS but rather to CONFRONT IT TO GROW AS A PERSON - that is the difference from between someone who call themselves a witch and otherkin and/or christians.

The otherkin and christians are too much consumed by a CULT lifestyle, that they fail to live a life based on self-awareness in order to grow as people...they are stuck and will continue to be so...for that is their comfort zone...where they are not forced to CONFRONT ANY PART OF THEMSELVES that needs to be worked on at all...it is their escape world, their fantasy world.........where they can run to, to forget about their problems........ but as THOSE ON A TRUE SPIRITUAL PATH KNOW - anyone who runs away from their problems, make it worse, and when that feelings can no longer be bottled up and contained, the shit storm will be worse that could have been prevented IF FACED SOONER with a FEARLESS AND HEALTHY mental attitude.

Any true spiritual person WOULD NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THE OTHERKIN COMMUNITY AT ALL, because they are nothing but EMPTY SHELLS OF PEOPLE, pretending to be spirtual, like CHRISTIANS, who have "otherworldly" beliefs to ABUSE THEM ... in fact I CANNOT CALL their system a type of "belief" seeing that none of their shit is actually working for them at all....it is just a system to escape from the self. THAT IS ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment