Sunday 13 July 2014

HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN NEW AGE SCAM - RAISE YOUR VIBRATION - DON'T BE A GREEDY FUCK BY BEING A GREEDY PIG

IIIII have toooooo stay cool! Someone ffffffhound the Remote for my Vibrator!



Consciousness is a constant.

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is fulfillment. Wonder is the driver of health.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the galaxy via electromagnetic forces.

Dogma is the antithesis of freedom. We can no longer afford to live with desire. Without rebirth, one cannot grow.


Greed is born in the gap where transformation has been excluded. You may be ruled by ego without realizing it. Do not let it disrupt the nature of your myth. Only an entity of the quantum soup may bring about this unifying of presence.

It is a sign of things to come. The rekindling of inspiration is now happening worldwide. The future will be a transformative unveiling of transformation.

Our conversations with other adventurers have led to a summoning of pseudo-astral consciousness.
You will soon be reborn by a power deep within yourself — a power that is magical, sublime. Through reiki, our chakras are opened by intuition. Naturopathy may be the solution to what’s holding you back from a powerful spark of intuition.

The totality is radiating chaos-driven reactions. We believe, we live, we are reborn. You and I are entities of the quantum soup.


VISIT ATHEIST PAGE


AND THE ARGUMENT CONTINUES HERE:


You and I are entities of the world.


The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of freedom rather than materialism. By unveiling, we believe. 

It is time to take beauty to the next level.

You must take a stand against yearning. Only an entity of the totality may manifest this metamorphosis of divinity. You may be ruled by discontinuity without realizing it. Do not let it exterminate the nature of your myth. 

Passion requires exploration. Chi is the nature of purpose, and of us. We live, we grow, we are reborn. 

Synchronicity is a constant. Consciousness consists of sonar energy of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an unfolding of the angelic. We exist as bio-feedback. 

This myth never ends.


You will soon be recreated by a power deep within yourself — a power that is magical, interstellar. As you self-actualize, you will enter into infinite joy that transcends understanding. Through tarot, our brains are engulfed in being. 

To traverse the circuit is to become one with it. This life is nothing short of a summoning spark of higher non-locality. Rejuvenation is the driver of inspiration.


----------------------------------------------------------------

my thoughts on this comical new age diatribe that the atheists got going at:

SO IF I GET THIS JUNK RIGHT - IS THAT THE NEW AGE TEACHES THAT WE MUST DETACH FROM THE MATERIAL WORLD, yet we MUST UNFOLD OUR UTMOST DIVINE POWER AT THE SAME TIME...how the fuck does that work?

yeah i thought so too in the beginning, when i joined the new age community, or rather when i was coaxed into believing that i was more special than what I really was, that I was supposed to be a writer, to be a dreamer all my life, to forget about how to make a sensible living for myself...by some evil bitch who told me "i was a "witch" with superpowers"...

of course I did not know what the word "witch" meant during those young and very much ignorant adolescent  years of my life..... it comes from being too lazy to study by yourself on spiritual matters, and thinking that when someone offers to be your "teacher" you just hit the jackpot and can sit back doing nothing...other than to be a stupid attention whore almost like being in heat for A mentor WHO IS REALLY MENTAL BEHIND THE SCENES, who only uses you for past time entertainment, to fulfill her evil sexual desires...yeah she had lesbian tendencies.....of course I DID NOT KNOW OR FIGURE THAT OUT BEFORE IT WAS TOO GOD DAMN LATE..........Nor that she was totally psycho and had no intention to teach me anything really, but only to use me for some sick past time perversion.

Where was I - so I got involved with the wrong people who I thought were spiritual, or who were able to lead me in some absurd spiritual way, because lets face it, I felt really confused at that time....and wanted someone to love me, really love me, and give me good direction in life...turns out I picked some type of vampire of a woman, who did not care about my spiritual well being at all, or that I was hurt countless times by other people in the same way before...it was like I was a target for the same type of abuse over and over...I don't think I will ever forgive her...and her abusive treatment of me is what led me to rage out against the retarded new age community in the first place.

What I did learn is, that you cannot just wait and sit around thinking, things will actually happen for you.......no you have to be grounded.....you need to actually WORK to get somewhere in life.....even though said "mentor" told me she couldn't get by without money...it was she who inspired me to get involved with the online new age community, who totally almost make me lose my shit altogether with their attitude of FORGET ABOUT THE REAL WORLD, live in some fantasy world instead and everything will be okay - as was the image that evil "mentor" of mine was really playing me at...that everything was okay, that she was some teacher here to save me coming with shit at me like "when you are ready the teacher will appear" and "you are starting early" (with being a witch or whatever)...... omfg...and I WAS SO STUPID AT THAT STAGE, i ate everything up as if it were true......that she was really that cool.....one thing is right, I DID START EARLIER ON MY SPIRITUAL PATH than other people, in the fact that I GOT DISAPPOINTED by people much earlier in my life, thanks to people like her...and after HER I REALLY WOKE UP...to what she was actually trying to do to me..and saw how it really corresponded with the fucked up new age movement and the various new age cult leaders and their psychology abusing people in broad day light without their knowledge......yeah my eyes really opened up after that...and so my hatred for the new age community ensued after that.

Seeing how this new age mentor made me humiliate myself believing all her bullshit....yes I do harbour resentment towards her...because instead of being a teacher she was truly leading me astray.

Any case, back to the atheist's mockery of the new age crap above - if you read carefully, you can read between the lines, and see how the new ager's mind really works - they tell you one thing, or a certain way to reach something, yet which is totally impossible to attain in the way they teach you to do it - I MEAN HOW CAN YOU BE TRULY ON THE RIGHT PATH OR MAKE A SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN SOCIETY IF YOU CANNOT LEARN HOW TO FUNCTION IN THE MATERIAL WORLD OR AS A MEMBER OF SOCIETY?!

 HOW CAN YOU MAKE A TRUE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD IF YOU ARE NOT GROUNDED WITHIN YOURSELF? HOW CAN YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD IF YOU CANNOT EVEN KNOW THE LAWS OF THIS WORLD, TO MAKE MONEY, IN ORDER TO SURVIVE? HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU ARE A SIGNIFICANT INFLUENCE IN THE WORLD WITHOUT ESTABLISHING YOURSELF IN THIS WORLD?

HOW can you truly raise your spiritual vibration in the world if you cannot function in this world, that is what I am really getting at......if you are not grounded in this world, then your spiritual vibration is pretty low I'd say.


Yet again we have new agers, like that mentor of mine, who has established herself in the material world, yet her vibration is still pretty low, because she lacks integrity, she is not really spiritual, she has no morals or moral compass, she is just a bullshitter, without a real purpose in this world....

you see the ambiguity here? You can be rich, but your vibration can be low, on the other hand if you are really spiritually orientated in this world your spiritual vibration can be just as high as the mountains of your riches.

 moral of the story - these new age gurus make you believe there is an easy fix for everything in life - by dreaming about it, instead of working on your problems to get where you need to be in life. That is just not healthy, they also seem to think that it is okay for them to bullshit you, and that you must never figure out how people function in the real world or why they seek to abuse you, you must be oblivious to the fact that certain people would rather wish to exploit and damage you, than really get you on the right track. Mastering in the knowledge of people relationships is a big no no...because that is how they keep you asleep and manipulated so that you cannot do anything for yourself in this world, and instead be spell bound by their bullshit so that they can get all the shine and credits in life. *yawns* fuck that...she taught me one thing AND THAT IS TO BE A GROWN UP WOMAN, FIGHTING FOR MYSELF AND MY OWN SANITY AND PLACE IN THIS WORLD.






No comments:

Post a Comment