Sunday 12 January 2014

Kindred Spirit On The Web

I feel the same as this woman, I love her blog and two of the posts really "resonated" with me in new ager slang terms if you know what i mean, and i bet there are many others who feel the same way we do about Doreen virtue's teachings:


The rabbit hole goes quite deep regarding all her false teachings and advice! I have many more entries to write and more truths to reveal.  I waded in the waters of “Angel Therapy” for at least 4 years, clinging for dear life to the lies and manipulation aimed only to get this lady even richer.  I attended “Angels Circles” in Los Angeles (weekly gatherings of her followers) and dreamed of attending her “Angel Therapy Practitioner” training. Yes, I was in that deep! But fresh air and real truth never felt better.

Read more: http://madambutterflywings.wordpress.com/2010/08/

This blog was created with the intention of shedding light upon the new age frauds who kept me shackled and totally misinformed. I have been on a search for the divine, the truth of the universe, the creator, connection with god, and greater spiritual truth. I am currently  at a place in my life where I wish to speak out about the traps and the disinformation that is being spread…just to hold people like me back from realizing real spiritual truths! I have spent many month outraged about the many spiritual gurus, movements  and organized religions that have only given people parts of the truth…. and thrown in a cocktail of lies and BS that just keep people “feeling good.” It’s time to get off the new age spiritual heroin and wake up!!

Read more:  http://madambutterflywings.wordpress.com/2010/07/

note:

I intend to share some of the other resources on the web that give information regarding Doreen Virtue PhD. That way, you don’t only have to take my word for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment