Sunday 1 January 2012

Bullied by New Agers

Brutal Honesty of an Attorney


  I was bullied in several new ager online forums by various people calling themselves people of "love and light"...

WOW... just because they couldn't accept the Truth about themselves, the more I challenged their claims of "peace and love and light" for all, the harder they tried to deny that they "weren't all love and light"...

... the harder they denied, the greater their true natures shined through for all to see, as they began to bully the people who told them they were "frauds" just to put the blame on someone so that they never had to face up to their true ugly natures.

I find it sad and extremely spiritually immature... yet they deem themselves some high and mighty spiritual teachers...

Well as my grandpa said: "they higher you place yourself or deem yourself to be, the lower you become"... thus all pride comes to a fall, in fact those who indulge in pride and vanity of self are already fallen... living in lies of self-delusion, spreading ignorance wherever they go... well there is no darkness like ignorance... the lies of these people will surely catch up to them, as hypocrites always dig their own graves... lies always boomerang!!!

~~~
 a friend wrote to me regarding this subject:
I had the same experience with these new agey glittery bunch, I learned that being humble and non judgemental always and with everyone, is what is expected of us, on a spiritual level..... If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all and 1st take the stick out of you're own eye before you try to take out the splint out of you're brothers eye....the list goes on, but being humble and kind hearted Always!! is what I believe in. 

I write:

uhhm no I do not believe you should be "humble and kind hearted" when it comes to these types of people, if you DO NOT GET THE TRUTH out to other people about their true natures, you will be without conscience... and the lies will thrive.

Any true spiritual seeker will try to ENLIGHTEN people when it comes to global deceit and NEW AGER-dom is one of those things, where people indulge in GLOBAL SPIRITUAL TYRANNY, deceiving people left and right, distorting the word of GOD AND TRUTH without end.

I have come to learn that THESE PEOPLE CANNOT BE HUMBLE AT ALL, they only indulge in EGO AND PRIDE and blame you for their own faults, which they don't want to see!
~~~

If you knew who my Guardian and Lover was, you wouldn't fuck with me. Fuck with me and you will see where you end up bitch!!!

****
Before you start defending your fake self and all your lies, please stop all your pretending okay!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment