Friday 30 December 2011

Archangels and Demons

One girl wrote this in an online forum to other girls drooling over archangels:

The other night I had one of my depression spells.... I prayed for either Michael or Gabriel (Gabriel is my guardian angel) to watch over me.... well SOME sort of spiritual being came, but I Don't Know who it was? The problem was.... that yeah, it kept me company.... but not the kind I wanted..... it pushed me towards the bed, and once I actually GOT into bed..... it felt like it was trying to kiss me and..... feel me up  I Don't Know who or WHAT it was. I know I commanded it to stop or leave. It left..... and I still do not know who was doing it. Was it just a casual spirit, or who was it? 

I wrote this in response:

Since so many young girls (particularly new agers) are drooling about the same archangels, I just need to say that you few are NOT THE FIRST to make the very same claims of "oh michael saved me, or michael is my twinflame, or archangel Gabriel is my twinflame or archangel Gabriel is my Guardian."



Sorry to bust your bubble little ladies.



But ask yourself this:



"If so many girls have the SAME archangel as their Guardian, or twinflame, then is it really the real deal."



I have met a girl here that claimed that she was Archangel Raphael incarnate, and then she said she was Mother mary incarnate, and then she said That Raphael was her twinflame....and then we got another chick here who claimed that Archangel Michael is her twinflame, while another said the Archangel Michael was HER TWINFLAME too... WOW, and then a third person said that Archangel michael is her twinflame, and now on this very site a fourth - - a total different person.



I have learned that Spirits can often deceive - - you may think archangel gabriel or archangel michael has "saved" you, but maybe it was JUST ANOTHER ANGEL, or spirit, who didn't have time to leave his name leaving you confused and dreaming lovely dreams which aren't really real.



Come on!!!



If you wish to deceive yourselves, then I really do not care, but because I care, I wrote this TO MAKE YOU THINK!!!



PS: ON DEMONS:



have you ever heard of a succubus or an incubus -- I can assure you that that entity wasn't archangel Gabriel, he only wants your body and gives a damn about your soul!



*always remember: Even a being of darkness can masquerade around as a being of light!

You do have a Guardian Angel but A true Guardian Angel does not have any fancy names. Only demons would call themselves NAMES they are not, just to fool you!!!
 
Angels really have no reason to state names less it is deemed necessary for them to provide it. It is rare and only up to the guardian to state their name but that too is kept silent. One does not boast of such things, the angel in question will make that clear when they say the name. Being boastful of the name raises questions to many. It is only for the rare few that a name is actually given. This is my thoughts on that matter.

Spirits who call themselves some sort of "archangel" are demons out to deceive you...they use that NAME to make you comfortable and putty in their hands... anyone gullible enough will BELIEVE SOMEONE if they tell you "hey I am an archangel, trust and follow me".


No comments:

Post a Comment