Thursday 22 December 2011

Angels without Direction...



Sample of a new ager, claiming to be some high and mighty "super archangel/divine being":

"Who am I? What is my past? What is my present? When will the future be mine? The name The Lord gave to me is Ezekiel. Please do ask about me. But I think I already know the answer. I'm supposed to live a mundane life. That is not what I wanted as a child or as an adult. I do not know when or where the processes of who and what I am supposed to be got so messed up; or why I cannot choose my own life. Maybe it is because I'm not trying hard enough. Maybe it is because I am in deceit. Maybe I am not truthful about who I am. Hell I try to fit God's image, but there is some really deep reason why what I wanted does not work out and why I want so much to change."

To the above I say to all those gullible not knowing the dangers of the NEW AGE MOVEMENT:
 
I have realized that the new agers who claim to be these "super powerful beings" like angels and archangels incarnate, even starseed morons, and the indigo flock - in simple terms all the so called "self-proclaimed saviours of mankind in this new age", are more of a "seeker person type" than anything else.

Meaning that they claim they "know all", yet they continue to "seek meaning"...

So how in the hell can they save mankind, if they are still seeking for the answers, they don't have? Yet they still claim to possess this knowledge, even though they look like fools, like a given example:

One dude (or dudess) who calls himself/herself an angel or alien, yet asks philosophical questions to someone who they deem inferior to themselves like you or me, just plain humans... wow... they would ask questions to know something they ALREADY SHOULD KNOW, judging from the claims they make of being these divine beings who should have all the answers.

So people, watch out for these people, if they ask you a question which they should know, based on their self-proclaimed divine identity, then you should know that they are frauds, coming to you for "divine answers" they lack!!!

I find them extremely entertaining... for a true messiah or angel, is NOT A SEEKER, FOR S/HE already FOUND GOD, those who are still clearly seeking for GOD, and yet want to "SAVE HUMANITY", are truly out of their minds, how in the hell do they expect to save people, if they have no knowledge of GOD to begin with????????!!!!

I really do not understand, shouldn't a messiah or angel know exactly what s/he must do, having exact orders, not living in confusion, not seeking direction the whole time? Here to do a job, and not sit in lazy meditation all day long, asking questions such as "what is my purpose, why am I here, what am I????"...

I do not think that these people who are still seeking for answers to that questions, have all the answers to other people's salvation at all!!!!


It is because these people DO NOT HAVE THE FIXED ORDERS FROM GOD they claim to have, that there is so much havoc going on in all spiritual groups world wide... no one really knows where to go because the LEADERS ARE BLIND, thus the blind cannot lead the blind!!! 

-------------
“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." ~ George Orwell
 "Truth is treason in the empire of lies." ~ Ron Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment