Monday 2 January 2012

Sad Children Protecting The Ego

"Oh No She is telling the Truth again, make it stop, please make it stop, I am going to go all "cry baby" right now, oh please!!!"



New agers protect their egos...the only thing that keeps them going... for if the ego mask is cracked they will have to face the vulnerable weak self beneath...and they can't do that... because they are too scared.

The harder they cling to their egos, the harder they will fight against people trying to help them right, trying to get into their heads that they are in fact not the powerful beings they claim to be.


They have nothing to lose by losing a little pride, but everything to gain if they do.


"The ones who claim to be important powerful beings want everybody to know about it, because they want to be described as strong." - - yeah that is just an illusion, for inside they are really weak and feeling out of control.


They think they help themselves if they run away from their problems, but they are only doing themselves more harm than good!


*****
This one dude says to me in their defense:

For the most part I can dig where you are coming from...
But I really feel the need to remind you of something i'm sure you know...

Broad sweeping generalizations without the use of limiting terms such as 'some', 'all', 'rarely' sort of paint you into a corner. Sorta sets you up as an unread, ignorant 'hater' type...just sayin'.


and NO, I don't think you are that type at all. So why pitch yourself that way??


I am sure that there are instances that are just as you describe...right down to the letter.


Are YOU sure that EVERY instance is like that though? Ya sure that the genuine article isn't out there?


What if it is? Where does that leave you in the debate? Will you continue to stand by your premise? Would you deny your 'reality' in order to save face?


Or would you recant? Accept that maybe you didn't have all the pertinent facts and by accepting THAT truth go forth ...'born again' in a new understanding of your universe?


Not to piss you off but plainly said....


Are you sure ya ain't a pot calling the kettle black?

I say:

Uhhm sorry but there are so many people claiming to be archangels and messiahs, and yet lack any real spiritual knowledge yet alone self-knowledge... so I will stand my ground, for I have not felt any real "AWE OR FEAR" in the presence of any of these fools other the self-righteous pride they exude, thinking they can make people feel guilt and sorry for "fucking with them"... when we just tried to help... sorry, you want to play mister nice guy, second their ignorance, and be pretty dumb yourself, not any of your arguments hold validity, other than "if you want to love somebody for their fake self" for then you are just really screwing yourself over if you LOVE THEM JUST LIKE THEY ARE, without questioning whether they ARE FOR REAL OR NOT... then you are just an idiot to buy into the bigotry they sell.

Adore these fake angels for "more divine than they really are" and you are committing idolatry... sorry, I won't adore nor worship FAKE DIVINITY over GOD and Truth... you can do that if you think it will save your soul playing mister nice guy, but unfortunately BELIEVING IN LIES AND WORSHIPPING IDOLS WON'T GET you anywhere with GOD.


i Personally HAVE NO BELIEF in archangels as the Bible describe it, for in many religions "angels" have different names... I do not like CALLING them "archangels" nor "'names" for that will be clinging to "attachment" of "egotistic understanding of things" instead of just seeing God's purpose or God, people like to focus on the "angels" instead, which is wrong... for the angels are not God if they serve God, these sick freaks like to think otherwise, and so do yourself unfortunately seeing your keen view of fondness to the fraud they spread... "mister nice guys" are always idiots for standing by idiots in the first place - - YOU ARE THE ONE JUST SAVING FACE, not wanting to look bad even if it means to OBSCURE THE TRUTH and favour the lie.


The longer you postpone, the harder the consequences of self-inflicted damage.

The dude replies:

Can you help another see past their "abominable ego" is that the focus one should have? How does one know when the ego has been seen past?

When they agree with you or believe as you believe, when what is traded/shared is considered acceptable by you?

Now... who's ego might be fed with that?

I say:

Oh you are suggesting I am feeding my own ego, wow... really I am not here for myself, if I were then I wouldn't even have wasted my time with you sick people in the first place wasting my precious time.... I am not here because I want to be.

I am not here because my EGO DEMANDS IT FOR SOME POWER TRIP, but to HELP PEOPLE who WANT HELP.... did I write about myself? No, I did not, so stop soiling my posts with your "oh she is bullying the angels again" bullshit, when if fact I am only caring for the "lost and confused" that is all.

The dude replies:

what makes you feel you yourself are not lost and confused?

I say:

good question - - but currently I am not the problem, for I am not the one running around claiming to be some HIGH UP ANGEL OR SUPERNATURAL BEING running away from my troubles behind some "sweet" angelic mask.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment