Sunday 8 January 2012

Bad Company That's So Cheap



I had a friend in some online forum who talked to people who claim to be archangels incarnate, who have been proven frauds on many occasions, yet my ex Friend's Heart was just too good to see the harm... often you love to quickly to find that your love has been abused to your own naivety.


I asked her 'why do you still talk to these people if you know what they really are - liars and frauds? You must be a better person than I for doing so, for I refuse to associate myself with such corrupt people... bad company only corrupts!'



Would you really waste your time on a pathological liar?



I mean seriously, why would you talk to someone that just emotionally manipulates you for their own gain?



I have done a study on narcissists, they feel nothing for other people really, the only care they do feel is for themselves.,



Narcissism and telling lies about self-grandeur is a defense mechanism to deal with past traumatic blows of rejection by people which causes them to be self-absorbed, telling lies left and right, anything for attention.



Narcissism is also another word for 'denying the true self' - these people hide their pain behind fake personas, or 'alter-egos' just so that they may not have to face their pain and heal.



They live in denial of the true and weak self that really deserves attention, and not that fake mask of superficial glitter on top!!



I pity them for their weakness and cowardice, to be too afraid to be real to the self. But it is when the dangers of this psychological condition, where they swindle, cheat, harm and corrupt people with their lies outweigh the possible deserved 'compassion' I could have for them - that lending hand of help they reject, because they DO NOT WANT TO KNOW TRUTH, and want to continue spreading corruption that I simply draw a line and say:



'Enough is Enough, these people do not want to be helped or cured, and because of this will continue to harm others with their lies! I refuse to be friends with such people, for bad company only corrupts when you allow them into your life or to feed off your goodness they will only suck you deeper and deeper into their lies - an dark abyss of infinite ignorance!!'.



It is not about whether my ex friend or I is the better person here, but about what is right.

*** I stopped being friends with this person, because in spite of many warnings she still did not listen. 

~~~~
You should not waste your light on a nobody, nor waste your time on people that are going nowhere!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment