Saturday 7 January 2012

Angels Must Bow To Humans



I have seen too many people calling themselves angels incarnate, and then giving themselves the right to bash people claiming to be ordinary humans, thinking that they have the right to HURT people who are JUST HUMANS, because HUMANS ARE INFERIOR TO THEM.

But those who call themselves "archangels" or "angels" and yet LOOK DOWN UPON HUMANS, are followers of SATAN, for God told the Angels they MUST BOW DOWN TO HUMANS, and serve the humans... that HUMANS were superior to the Angels.

And what did Satan do?

Well Satan said: "Hey Arsehole, you tricked me, you said my light shined brighter than that of humans, I am made out of light and smokeless fire, but they are mere vessels of clay and dirt, what the hell, for thou have tricked me, making me believe that I was higher and superior than these creatures for what I WAS made out of, I will show you, for you have tricked me, I will deceive souls, and make them think like me, that they are higher than other human beings, I will spread envy and conflict amongst humans, I will inflate their EGOS, just so that they may follow my example - not to bow down to other humans, not to be on equal foot with other humans ever, forever I will seek to stir trouble amongst humans as I fuel their pride, making them think that they are better than other humans!!!"

But I DO HAVE news for all the HUMANS, ANGELS AND DJINNS, these three primary factions of God's creation as neutral [in between good and evil - the human who has free will to do both good and evil], good [angels have no free will], and evil [djinns have free will, to do either good or bad too, but most of them choose to do evil due to the degree of Iblis' corruption], were made to serve God, and Iblis asked God to give him reprieve until the Judgement day to repent.

But I find it fascinating that the people who claim to be "ANGELS" in online forums, show "factions of FREE WILL like LUCIFER", wow, people... so they have the choice whether THEY CAN OR WILL SERVE GOD... but I SEE so many of them indulging in pride and in EGO thinking themselves to be better than "men" that I cannot help but to believe that they are FRAUDS, bullying people from this fake stance of "divinity" when they are supposed to BOW DOWN TO MEN, and not HARM THEM, wow...

So yeah I see more of LUCIFER in cyber bullying by "angels" than by people who claim to be just normal people... so maybe the Divinity went straight to their heads, and like lucifer it gave them the permission to look down on "innocent people", the "power" to trample over them left and right, just to FUEL THE EGO, from the POWER SURGE they get each time, wow...

Hey BULLY THOU ART LUCIFER!!! Shame on you for mocking the Divine calling yourself an "angel" while harming people with your "divine authority" granted by your god luci!!!!

There is absolutely nothing divine about these people, calling themselves light beings of "love and light" and "peace and tofu" BS, while they use it as an excuse to LOOK DOWN ON THOSE they consider to be NOT SO DIVINE as they are, they are arrogant and conceited individuals. Period. Having no real care for others but for themselves.

... you stink, go Home and get sober, get off your dope intoxicated by your own "beauty and light" like lucifer, seeing no one else's but yours!!!!!


*** remember EVEN DJINNS can repent just like humans, if you call yourself an "angel" and look down on humans, then you are possessed by a Djinn as simple as that, so djinn what will it be? Eternal damnation or salvation? Stop the bullying, and see that you are NO MORE HIGHER than the ordinary person walking on the street!!!!!

~~~~~~~
Life is NOT. like a box of chocolates... It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment