Tuesday 1 May 2012

Racist New Agers



new age hypocrisy about Unity amongst mankind just cracks me up...hahaha


I don't think the new ager should judge others regarding prejudice since I got called a Racist by a woman (new ager who calls herself some angel incarnate)  because I said something about black people.

Now here's the Laughing Core of the matter:

I am a white woman living in Africa; I was born in Africa and still live amongst the black people IN AFRICA; yet the woman who called me a racist HATED BLACKS so much being a citizen of South Africa that she JUST HAD TO MOVE and EMIGRATE to AUSTRALIA.

I am like What the f|u|c|k seriously? You call me a racist and hater of black people but you FEAR the black people in Africa soOoo much hating them for the crime they commit etc. that you just cannot stand proud to call yourself a South African because the blacks give South Africa a BAD NAME; so you would reject them and their culture (and your white Boere culture) to take on a totally different Culture on another bloody continent for f|u|c|k|s sakes...

Really do not call someone a racist before looking at your own actions and behaviour in life towards other races.

If you MOVE to another Country because of the Black Political status in Africa; fearing political oppression from Black people... Then who is really the most EXTREMIST between the two of us?

Not me; I am still in Africa - a white amongst Black people... You ran away because you couldn't stand proud in your own skin; you couldn't handle the pressure of being different amidst a black population... If you flee a Country because of RACIAL REASONS - and call someone a racist who is still in your Country of Birth then who is really racist?

Come on, be real you freakin' hypocrite!!!

And the best of all is that you are one of those "love and lighter" new agers; believing in LOVE for all? So what the hell happened to Love for "all" when you decided you won't tolerate Blacks in your vaccinity (living surroundings) any more? So you ran from the Blacks meaning you ran from "loving" them due to your racial intolerance so as to "reject" Africa and its people taking on a new Australian identity.

It just amazes me how far Hypocrisy really can go... Especially if you preach Love and Pure Love for ALL and say that ALL people are ONE... People who do not walk the talk never cease to amuse me one bit!!!!

This same woman harassed me for other reasons - other than racist issues; calling me a bully of some sorts because I am not afraid to tell the Truth some people are afraid of by hiding behind a fake self; like this woman.

So if I make someone face themselves I am a "bully"... OKAY whatever *sigh* Don't call me s*h*i*t before you can't face your own s*h*i*t without Puking at the rot of your own stinking corruption!!!!

As an end note I would just LOVE TO ADD: you know what as a New ager you believe of a heaven coming to Earth type of thing at the end of 2012 called the Ascension in new age terminology... So if you run away from Africa; rejecting Africa then it must mean that Ascension won't be a Global thing at all - maybe only appointed to the Countries where Whites flee suppression of the Blacks; so what you are actually saying calling yourself a "white lighter/angel incarnate/indigo brat/light worker" is that you are incapable to shine Light; correction "your divine light" in South Africa because it is Black and you have lost all faith in the "Black Land".

* * *

WOW!!! What an eye opener received from how easily "new agers" lose faith in people and certain parts of the world; meaning that new agers cannot bring the Heaven on Earth they promise and send out into the world. WHAT A SCAM!!! And yes f|u|c|k you twice new ager scum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment