Tuesday 1 May 2012

A Life Spend On Lies Of Superpowers

Some new agers seriously need a NAM-detox...you'll never know what you really have when you lose some god awful things - like toxic  beliefs for instance.

Questions I answered:

1) Q: What is your superpower?
A: The knowledge that I do not have any: so that I can help those unfortunate delusional freaks out of their illusion who believe they have super powers... that is how I fight "demons" farking with the minds of ignorant individuals --- telling them "no you are not some super powerful magical being; you are just a normal human; deal with it and stop deceiving people thinking you are some messiah here to save humanity"... in short words: my super power is being real with myself so that I can help others out of their self-delusion to the Truth.

2) Q: I'm going to plug up that volcano with my superpowers!?
A: Uhhm what about causing a TSUNAMI and cleaning the Earth LMFAO... there are really people that think they can do this; I PITY THEM... because the harder they try making it happen and dreaming about having powers they don't really have LIFE GOES THEM BY and they cease to really enjoy life via finding true meaning and peace other than going on EGOTISTIC PURSUITS that will never realize (they'll never really be the super powerful gods they claim to be)!!!



=================================

There are a lot of new agers claiming to have these awesome superpowers you know... but the second question I answered about wasting your life thinking you have them is the worst part of this "superpower mania".

Why?

Because if you think you are some messiah or super powerful "god" here to save humanity you'll let that obsession consume you, and there are actually some of these new agers that try to live their delusions out...

For instance the "Goddess" Isis incarnate creates a webpage or online forum for people who think they are divine... and as I have seen a load of men claiming to be Archangel Metatron creating FACEBOOK profiles calling themselves as such and lending their "services" online... wow.. even archangel MICHAEL is on FACEBOOK ya all, how far will this go... and there are lots of them claiming to be the same archangel incarnate too - so I guess there are many facebook profiles the same archangel created by some delusional freak thinking they are this or that archangel. wow

And obviously there are a lot of people thinking they are the messiah creating their own fan pages and online forums too...wow

But to cut to the chase I believe if you think you have these superpowers you really lack you will be wasting your life away... I mean they would spend ages and all of their time on their "work" playing Angel or saviour of mankind... surely it must be HARD work, there's no time to lose right? When people must be saved and you only have a short time before the end of the world hahaha

But I just realized that I am happy to not BE the messiah, I am happy I don't have that responsibility to spend all my time on others instead of on myself - since that is how these "light workers" must really be; they must love others more than they love themselves; always having more time for others than they actually have for themselves... that is what unconditional love should be... giving of yourself selflessly and unconditionally; being all you live for, for the comfort and sake of others.

Oh thank God I am not that... I do however believe that these new ager messiah freaks are losing themselves in a bunch of lies in their whole process of serving humanity; especially since they aren't even what they say they are.


Due to their deluded state of mind they believe that others are the only ones needing spiritual growth and time for meditation; since they believe they are PERFECT in that department.

WRONG... you can never be perfect if you lie to yourself nor allow yourself to be consumed by a load of lies taking your life over.

They spend so much time on others and this fake image they have of themselves that they barely have time to look at themselves - to really deal with themselves... I guess that is how they run away from their true selves; a sweet escape to avoid the Self trailing off in lies.


You cannot heal nor ever truly be at Peace if you run away from yourself without being humble before God - the Source of healing... now if you think you are GOD you'll never find that serenity of soul; that inner calmness that only the real God can provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment