Saturday 15 October 2011

The Lost Hairbrush



My Hairbrush was missing, so I decided instead of looking for it in my messy room, I'd just go and buy a NEW ONE...

And my Spirit Guide said to me:

"In this whole New age affair, people would also instead of LOOKING OR SEARCHING FOR A (or their) REAL SPIRIT GUIDE go and BUY ONE."

And it hit me, it is so absolutely true - new agers would rather BUY A CARD DECK, or go to various tedious NEW AGE WORKSHOPS to go and find their "spirit guides" or "guardian angels"...to me that is the CHEAP WAY...to buy one is not actually having one...that is also why the NEW AGE MOVEMENT is so MATERIALLY baseD...

Now in a another post (http://akasha-akashicwitch.blogspot.com/2011/10/depressed-lightworkers.html) I wrote about just how a CONTRADICTORY BELIEF SYSTEM the NEW AGE DOGMA is:

~ they want to renounce the material world yet are so dependant on it for their SPIRITUAL "FOOD" or spiritual journeys, some of them would feel like dying if they miss a workshop or starseed radio broadcasting series....and then you get some of them that are worse than insolvent gamblers - - they will use every last penny just to BUY A CARD DECK from one or other RENOWNED NEW AGE GURU it doesn't matter if they don't have money for gas in their cars, or money for water and electricity, or money for even bread on the table to provide for their families, as long as they BUY THAT EXPENSIVE CARD DECK that will lead them to SALVATION ~

I remember when I first started off on my spiritual path, that I would be like a vulture - - scavenging each bookstore for any leftover books that weren't yet sold out in the NEW AGE RAGE..."God I just got to have that book, my very life depends on it"...and also at the bookstores you get VARIOUS DIVINATION CARD DECKS, I do not live in the city, but when I would go to the big city I would spend all my saved up money on this NEW AGE PACKAGES...I would buy so much at the same time, being so desperate to HEAR FROM THE DIVINE OR THE SPIRIT WORLD...that I wasn't realizing "HELL IT COSTS MONEY TO SPEAK TO THE SPIRIT WORLD...HELL IT IS F@CK!NG EXPENSIVE!!!"

...the same with all those new age workshops - IT IS EXPENSIVE TO KNOW GOD THESE DAYS.

And I was thinking you know - WHEN DID JESUS EVER ASK MONEY FOR HIS SERVICES? As far as I know He despised the ROMANS AND THEIR MATERIAL ILLUSION THEY SPUN FOR THE PEOPLE.

All I am saying is - you can see God everywhere in nature and the world - and to just see Him in His purest essence in this life rarely ever costs money.

If you have to PAY FOR YOUR SALVATION then you SHOULD ASK YOURSELF - "WHICH GOD AM I WORSHIPPING?"

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money (MAMMON THE GOD OF THE WORLD)." ~ Matthew 6:24


----

your hair is symbolic of the outflow of your mind...symbolic of your mental health - if your hair is thin and dry, and not thick, long and luscious...or if your hair is untidy and not well groomed then it is a reflection of how you really look within - then will you search for a real brush that can do the job right, or will you just go and buy some cheap one that makes false promises with pretty appeal??? What is pretty on the outside [the hairbrush and not the hair], on the surface, is not necessarily a portrayal of the inside (the real intentions of the beautiful brush)...be wise, be hairbrush wise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment