Sunday 7 September 2014

When New Age Gurus Tell You To Get Professional Help

This blog serves as therapy for me - writing about how the new age movement and the various people in it disappointed me.

Please refer to two other blogposts of mine talking about a sick new age guru bitch, who thinks she can mess with young girls without any consequences attached, anyhow I won't sue the bitch or her cronies for what they did to me, KARMA would take its own toll with them. I don't want to make more drama for myself by giving these bitches more attention than they deserve and already got from me by psychically draining me dry:

http://akasha-akashicwitch.blogspot.com/2014/09/self-guilt-of-new-age-fraud-my-new-age.html

http://akasha-akashicwitch.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-create-your-own-new-age-scam.html

Where to begin:

So I was just out of school, going through a rough time in my life, trying to sort out childhood trauma, trying to find myself, and at the same time losing a person who I thought was very important to me [who I thought would be there for me through thick and thin] who also turned out to only abuse me like the person I NOW met telling me that she was GOING TO BE MY NEW TEACHER in spiritual matters from that time on.


Let's say I was so desperate for something real and authentic,  or a real teacher at that time, that I simply went on to believe that this person was who she said she was. IDIOT ME.

NO, she was just another bored old hag, preying on young people's minds to make herself feel good about herself. 

She did not teach me shit, because she could not teach me shit, because she did not care or was too ignorant herself to really guide someone along on a spiritual path.  And then she told me to get lost, when I wanted to make our friendship serious, because I was looking for a friend too, but apparently she had many other YOUNG girls on her leash, and she got bored with me - and for that time SHE NEVER TAUGHT ME SHIT, she just enjoyed the attention I gave her... but when I started to ask questions, is when she totally lost it.

You see as long as you tell them how amazing they are, then all is fine. But the moment you ask them to live up to their promises of being some guru or TRUE FRIEND as they call themselves, is the moment they feel exposed firstly, and secondly they somehow feel harassed.

She later wrote a status on facebook which I knew was directed at me saying "if you need help go to a professional".




Long story short - I also met another new age "guru" who was a priest of the christian faith, he also could not help me, I ended up giving all my journals to him because first guru somehow implanted in my head that I was to become a writer, and I need to write everything down. Then the son of a bitch called me insane too and managed to get me institutionalized. Proof that neither first guru nor second guru [and first person referred to in this post] COULD HELP ME with my problems, they did not have the knowledge nor the wisdom to deal with psychological trauma and a person awakening their psychic abilities getting attuned to higher realms if you will, maybe that is why their own spiritual lives are so fucking fucked up. 

[note: when I called the female guru bitch in tears, telling her that the other christian guru wants to get me institutionalized because I am awakening my psychic abilities, and asked her if she knew anyone THAT IS A mature psychic that could support me in my case presented to the psychologists and psychiatrist, she said "NO, SHE DOES NOT KNOW ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME VALIDATE WHAT I AM SEEING AND EXPERIENCING" coming form a bitch who called herself a witch with superpowers and "my loyal teacher"... *yawns*]



They are basically the same type of stupid fucks, plastic arseholes, who think that the MATERIAL WORLD, would save them from their "depression" or sadness, as long as they do everything according to the book and social regiment.

 And that they are the only SANE motherfuckers on this planet, and everyone who thinks outside of the box are INSANE and beyond help. It is very fucking ironic considering the career fields where these fuckers are employed at - one in the education system, the other in the art industry, and a third in the clerical system. 



These are people who are supposed to be wise, who are put in authority positions being able to help people. I don't even want to get started on my own father, who is in the medical industry, he was also supposed to be able to help me and listen to me, but all he did was to incriminate me like the rest OF THESE CUNTS. 

Because he was also unable to handle the same problems, since he has practically no regard for his own spiritual well being either...he does not believe in higher guidance, nor does he even believe he has a fucking soul.

Last night I watched an episode of "The Haunting Of S02E03 Nadine Velazquez".

It made sense seeing how being ABUSED makes you disconnect from your body to escape your problems, making you sensitive to spirits around you. Everything fell into place. Not only was I called insane by a doctor, priest and artist for believing THAT YOU HAVE A SOUL, and that there are ANGELS looking over you when those who are supposed to look out for you in authority positions on EARTH fail to do so, but I was also victimized in DUE to their unbelief IN HAVING A SOUL, apart from them believing they are going to heaven WITHOUT A SOUL in some fucked up way.

Then I saw this post posted by someone terribly fucking tired of these new age fuckers, who play god over people they cannot really help, where the "gurus" is telling her that they care about their audience in workshops but would much RATHER send them to a physician (medical doctor as in physical doctor, general practitioner aka "professional help"):
We at Hay House of course care about all of the audience members and don’t want any harm done at our seminars. It is important for all audience members to consult with their physicians regarding  sensitive topics such as suicide and if you give me the person’s name who Doreen addressed at the seminar I will send her an email asking her to see her physician to get the proper help for her son.


This is fucking hilarious, this is precisely like my new age guru bitch telling me bullshit about being my eternal friend and teacher and the priest who are supposed to be linked with angels and the heavenly realm but can do shit for anyone really.

So what these new age gurus are telling us is that despite their "spiritual knowledge" and reiki superpowers, PhDs in psychology and energy healing thing going on THAT THEY CANNOT DO SHIT TO HELP ANYONE really, and would much rather let a REAL DOCTOR handle it. Yet again NOT even doctors are able to help someone in these situations, as they are just as emotionally stunted and ignorant like these other "gurus" pretending to be all knowing.

 
These fuckers are lazy to go on a true spiritual path, maybe because they are too concerned with the worldly rhythm of things, that they don't have time.........yet if you want to call yourself a fucking guru, don't you think you need to make time to really STUDY to become one?! Anyhow all my abusers were too materialistically driven to see a greater purpose in anything........or to be able to help me on a spiritual level. And this is precisely what is happening in the collective new age community - their leaders are too materially driven to give a fuck about their audience's emotional well being.

Anyhow what is that saying "if you meet a buddha, kill him!" - as in if you meet someone who thinks they know everything and act like god, and when asked to prove their superpowers they cannot pull it off, then never go to them for help again, because they are frauds, having a pretend game going on for fame and attention - to them it is all about a social image to maintain and not as much the journey they must walk to live up to the "name" they intend to make for themselves.

What this all says then is IF they WHO pretend to be professionals in the field of spiritual help, tell us to GET HELP by professionals, then they are TELLING US THAT THEY ARE TRULY frauds and nothing but frauds.

MOTHERFUCKER CUNTS, why didn't they tell us that from the start? Because their lives are so fucking boring, they have to play games with people to fill an empty spot in their deep dark souls.

Anyhow this attitude is a type of confession BUT it is definitely NOT AN APOLOGY, these psychopaths have no souls and no empathy for other human beings. It is all a joke to them...and the way they relinquish responsibility as if they never wanted to have it in the first place IS A REAL FUCK YOU IN YOUR FACE!!!

WELL FUCK THEM ALL. 



I WON'T FUCK THEM, THEY WILL FUCK THEMSELVES. 

I used to pity these sons of a bitches........but not any more, why should we help them with shit, afterall, the new age guru principle is that everyone is ON THEIR OWN JOURNEY and no one has the right to interfere anywhere in someone elses path. SO BE IT FOR THESE BITCHES!!!





my advice is if you want a teacher or if you want to connect with "higher vibrations" - CONNECT TO YOURSELF, be your OWN FUCKING TEACHER......if you don't love yourself, someone else would abuse your MISTRUST in youself to get you where you need to be.





if you want to have a purpose in life, make one for yourself, do not let others define you, and do not give them the power to write your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment