Sunday 10 March 2013

NEW AGE BULLSHIT BULLETIN: weak minded imbecile you want someone special to dictate your fate


YOU ARE AN IDIOT YES YOU ARE!!!!


some weak minded "new ager" wants another idiotic new ager to tell her what path to take wtf?


Please help I am looking for a very special kind of person, I am looking for someone who can look in to the astral realms and read people as they truly are. I need someone who will be able to connect with me on a spiritual level and tell me my real name and help me understand my past and prelife experiences. I need someone truly connected with the universal energies who can help me open my mind as well. 
Thank you for your time

My reply to this new ager on a new age forum board:

 ...we have an angel reader called "new age guru fuck" in this "angels incarnate" group,
go to her and pm (write) her...................
also we have loads of special uhhhm "people" here who think they know everything.......
but I am not very comfortable with the fact that because they say they know everything,
that it supposedly gives them the right to dictate to others HOW THEY MUST LIVE THEIR LIVES, believe and act.....................
these "angels" want to dictate your fate,
based on their own ignorance and delusions of self-grandeur............
it does not work like that,
no real angel would mess with your FREE WILL to believe as you want,
no real angel would mess with your space to be WHAT YOU WANT TO BE and not what others want you to be...........
unless this works for you,
to be the mental slave of people who KNOW THEY DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING,
hence them being on this site searching for answers,
and only letting the EGO RIP on here when they get a chance to sound all macho and in control pretending to know all,
then that is up to you.............
but the true journey essentially is in your hands,
and not in someone else's,
who cannot even figure out their own journey,
therefore feels the need to control others.

No comments:

Post a Comment