Saturday 9 March 2013

love & soulmates: new age bullshit and the power of the mind


Have you ever felt someone feeding off your soul in a negative way?

well I had one such person claiming to be an angel of love and light doing that very thing.

I knew I had to cut the cord,

I had to cut the connection,

because it became unhealthy.

I felt like she was depending on me,

leaning on my very soul for some sick survival tactic.

like a parasite draining my blood...

which is odd since if she was really an angel,

wouldn't she have had enough LIGHT TO SUSTAIN HERSELF,

and now she wanted mine too.

as if I had to produce or give where she was coming on short.........

what the heck?

and then I realized she was never truly ONE OF THE LIGHT,

JUST another vampire who was energy insufficient needing other people's energy to survive.

she might seem sweet on the surface but her NEED LIES MUCH DEEPER AND IS MUCH DARKER than anyone can imagine.

message to her:

 I AM TAKING MY ENERGY BACK, GO AND FIND ANOTHER GULLIBLE SOUL WHO CANNOT FEEL YOU NOR SEE WHAT IT IS YOU REALLY NEED AND TAKE FROM THEM BY BEFRIENDING THEM!!!!!!!

Last edited on 06:59PM at Dec 15th, 2012

*************

FFW: 07 March 2013

yep i actually unblocked the said friend,

I don't know why,

I guess I was sad that day,

and she reminded me of someone I wish I could make amends with,

keeping the options open that IT IS NOT IN FACT OVER,

what about KARMA AND ALL THAT BULLSHITTTT OF "oh we will meet again" and karma tripe???

what if karma does NOT exist,

what if there is no such thing as soul groups,

and that we are all being played by some trick of the mind to believe that it is there?

and what if we are so desperate to be loved, accepted and feel the need to belong or to be understood by some person,

that we would believe such bulllshit at all costs?

even if it isn't true,

throwing our sanity away in the process???????

what if we never met before in an afterlife or in heaven before,

and only met here,

and what if we DO NOT HAVE TO LEARN ANYTHING from ANYONE,

unless we want to,

what if this "coming together of souls" is NOT MANDATORY to learn and grow from one another?

what if it is all about what we choose to make of it?

what if there is no higher plan and only the games we play with people and ourselves in our heads?

and if a relationship is over why would anyone cling to the IDEA that one day WE WILL MEET AGAIN?

IF THE FRIENDSHIP WAS NOT EVEN REAL TO START WITH???!!!

what if it is just some bad fuckkking connection -- an attachment of the mind???

all just us playing games with our own minds to believe that this person has any significance at all?!!!!!!!!!!!

what if people are so desperate for love,

that they will SEEK meaning in the wrong places,

and as a result end up driving themselves crazy,

because there is no MEANING to start with,

in that bad situation.

~~~ I DON'T LIKE REMEMBERING, REMEMBERING MAKES ME FEEL THINGS, AND I DON'T LIKE FEELING THINGS ~~~

LMFAO JUST READ THIS QUOTE SOMEWHERE,

what if remembering is making yourself remember things THAT DOES NOT EXIST,
that never did in fact,
what if those "empathic" feelings are FAKE,
and you only want that person to mean something to you,
because that person reminds you of someone you lost??????????
then that person is NOT the same person you mourn for,
nor the person you miss,
nor the one you can truly remember,
but a fake memory put in place,
to soothe the pain,
to feel closer to the REAL MEMORY of that ONE AND ONLY person you really miss??????

No comments:

Post a Comment