Wednesday 29 June 2016

GO AWAY NEW AGE, YOU ARE DRUNK - GREED IS STILL ALIVE AND HUNGRY

When you are on vacation, in the year of 2016, at the Ocean, and you just happen to walk into a Bohemian shop full of NEW AGE SHIT, it just hits you:

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE NEW AGE ASSHOLES FOOLING?

The one that owns the shop couldn't stop talking about her "rose bud" as in "asshole", and how well this very EXPENSIVE but cheap cloth covers her ass.

Well isn't that something, what the fuck did she just say?

If she didn't make clothing EXPENSIVE AS FUCK, she wouldn't have had her ASS COVERED, is in the material sense yes?!

Well, While walking through the shop and seeing all the BUDDHAS and other new agey junk that was being sold, I was particularly fixated on the clothing.

I was thinking to myself:

"WELL here we have a LOVEY DOVEY NEW AGE SHITHEAD; SELLING CLOTHES FOR MORE THAN IT IS WORTH; without giving it away for FREE, like a GOOD LOVE AND LIGHTER is supposed to do just to PROVE they are serious about UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for ALL".

My grandmother who went with me to this shop, asked me "Are you still doing yoga"? I told her no, because I want to do my nails each month, and if I have to do both each month, I would have to pay a Thousand grand each month extra.

I mean why aren't these fucks giving YOGA classes for free? Why not teach everybody to have some type of "CHI-"harmony inside of their bodies, why not teach everyone how to breathe for free?

I bought the yoga mat and the clothing, worth 2 times one month's pay for yoga class - and bought the clothing at the YOGA class, still, it hits me now - WHY AREN'T THESE NEW AGE fucks giving these things away for FREE, if they love humanity so much, and want to help all types of needy - from spiritual to financial?

The woman from the clothing shop went on about how she is selling shit on facebook too - clearly this NEW AGE bullshit is just a money making business, more than anything else, it is there to exploit people who wants a "otherworldly" thrill only to get a "worldly thrill".

Going into a new age shop or new age yoga class is just like going to Christian Church - why? Because you pay them money for cheap service.

I found this website listing risks of yoga practice amongst others being that of:

 • 76% of long-term meditators experience psychological disorders -- including 26% nervous breakdowns.
• 63% experience serious physical complaints.
• 70% recorded a worsening ability to concentrate.
• Researchers found a startling drop in honesty among long-term meditators.

WHEN YOU REALIZE YOGA MASTERS LOVE MONEY MORE THAN YOGA
WELL FUCK THAT SHIT

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going you sound stupid af, but you remind me of a friend a had online years ago. Tori, think her real name was Elizabeth, from Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Greysen I am planning to write a new blog post, I attended Yoga again and understood what the DELUSIONAL new agers were doing wrong. lmfao

    No, I am not Elizabeth but maybe I remind you of her just so that this lesson can stick or could have drawn your attention...or some other sick universal shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, it made me laugh also, it reminded me of my last yoga class, I left for good, i couldnt bear it any longer, all that fake spiritual bullshit, as much as aI enjoy the exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So right. Don't forget new age channelers. There is one in Naperville Illinois that is a fake, and in the illuminati. Her name is Diandra psychic Channeler of Salem. She and her husband Batavia have a website Inward Journey, with her audio teachings, for a monthly fee. I read in a book by researcher Stewart Swerdlow that people who change their names to weird new names and then say that "God" gave them the new name are CIA MK-ULTRA mind control victims. Batavia does this. He was in the military, but would never tell us what he did there. He would never tell us his real name. Diandra would never tell us her last name. She also had a medically BS story as to how she became a channeler. These two I strongly suspect are some type of government/illuminati agents. We caught Diandra faking her channeling. Of course everything they do is for money. Batavia is 30 years younger than Diandra, which makes me wonder what is/was up. There is something not right with them. I am mostly angry with myself for being taken in by them (for a while).

    ReplyDelete