Saturday 23 November 2013

Christians are Just as Full of shit like new age fucktards

Anyone trying to debunk NEW AGE with Christian propaganda are full of it, you cannot debunk lies with lies, you cannot prove something to be true with lies, it all comes down to more bullshit being force fed down people's throats. 

 lies plus more lies - makes lies tenfold.

WHENEVER I READ LINKS SUCH AS THESE I JUST WANT TO PUKE AND TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF AND TAKE THEIR BULLSHIT ELSEWHERE, THEY ARE REALLY NO BETTER THAN THE NEW AGERS.

I for one once did the same thing, acting all holy and shit debunking new agers in the Christian God's Name, but that was an HONEST MISTAKE I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE.

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT, FOR INSTANCE I CANNOT TRY TO DEBUNK A WRONG WITH ANOTHER WRONG, how the fuck do you think that will ever add up to a true version of things?


No comments:

Post a Comment