Tuesday 7 January 2014

Doreen Virtue's Ouija

Okay I just read an article about a girl saying how she had fun with a few of her friends playing Doreen virtue's ANGELBOARD.

I have a major problem with this, seeing that an ouija board can open "portals" to the other world and ATTRACT all sorts of spirits, even the misguided spirits, this is the same for using TAROT CARDS and "angel" cards.................. sometimes using angel cards THERE are not even spirits involved but only your own misguided intelligence and prejudices towards the situation....

I do not think that these people KNOW that they are playing a MAJOR mindfuck on themselves, especially when they DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, nor know how to protect themselves on a psychic level from misguided spirits OR FROM THEMSELVES, which is in essence the greatest enemy - the EGO of the individual playing the board.

Take for example the person plays the board or draws an angel card saying that THERE IS LOVE AND ROMANCE on the horizon with someone being inquired about and that person acts on it, and it turns out to be a major fuck up on their emotional well being etc when it does not work nor was ever meant to be...acting on pride to believe that person was actually into them.

Interesting as well is DOREEN virtue's disbelief in fallen angels, so she does not believe in ANY evil forces whatsoever, then why the heck does she have to go and make "angel" cards? Why do people need protection? Aren't angels there to protect as a primary function apart from guidance?

Some people might think they are TALKING TO ANGELS using this angel board when all along they may be speaking to disincarnate spirits who have lost their way or they are just merely having a conversation with themselves and the participants being the ones playing a fool to their own evil and wicked desires only to end up hurt etc.

PRIDE IS AN EVIL THING, especially if you THINK THERE IS AN EASY PATH to communicating with ANGELS...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a 48 year old daily solitary Ouija board player. I am not 12 (anymore). But I was a 12 year old daily solitary Ouija board player at one time. I have to agree with a lot of this. You do have to know what you are doing. Since I played wrongly already I attracted energies I was barely strong enough to handle, and invited spirits that are never leaving. However I've been though the fire as they say and now benefit by my hard won experience (I'd like to think). I wouldn't recommend it to anyone either, however I know how it is. Some of us are just going to be occultists. Maybe it's our path in this lifetime. Not everyone is going to be warned away from it and maybe that is how it is meant to be. As you indicated it's a mistake to do this when you don't know what you are doing, and many 12 year old Oujia board players don't. But if you are reading this comment (as a visitor)and you find yourself a person who is just going to be an occultist and that is just your destiny, do realize that it helps to know what you are doing and careful study of the ancient occult books will enable you to know the energies and understand what you are doing. Which I am the first to admit I don't know a lot of book stuff at the moment.

    ReplyDelete